July 13, 2015

Beauty: Recent Buys


Happy Monday! I ran out of pretty much all of my beauty products this past month [seems like it always happens all at once!] and picked up these replacements, some old + some new - reviews below! Don't forgot to browse the Nordstrom Anniversary sale if you haven't already, see all my picks from Friday's post here. XOXO

Tom Ford Eye Quad in Nude Dip: This is my first time trying his eyeshadow but I've read many rave reviews for the consistency and pigmentation of this quads. I picked this palette because it looked easy to wear but was also tempted by the Cocoa Mirage colors.

Oribe Gold Lust Shampoo + Conditioner: I love the Oribe Texturizing Spray and these were recommended after a recent haircut. I'm excited to try them out, they both smell amazing!

Dry Bar Detox Dry Shampoo: I've bought this dry shampoo multiple times - it is great at making blow outs last and adds a lot of volume. I also use it in place of hairspray when I curl my hair.

Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask: This has an interesting jelly like consistency but was I was really impressed with the results from the sample I had - I've been loving all the products I've bought from her line so far.

Tom Ford Lip Shine in Nubile: Unfortunately this ended up being a little browner than I would have liked but I think it would love great on someone with a tan or darker hair. Hoping with a lip gloss on top I can make it work!

Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence: This spray is super refreshing and has a great scent, I also love that it's full of antioxidants and is all natural. I use it after washing my face before putting on sunscreen and serums for the day and before my lotion at night time.

No comments: